- XMC-4 is .90" long & binds material from .180" (4.7mm) to .600" (15.2mm)
- XMC-5 is .70" long & binds material from .180" (4.7mm) to .410" (10.3mm)
- both styles fit 1/4" diameter holes
- both styles feature a slightly domed head that is .70" in diameter (17.8mm)
- in black or natural nylon and new, improved clarity PP
- sold in batches of 1000
- priced per batch
- bulk packed
- case quantity is 15,000
- custom bagging is available, call for details
- custom colors are available for large-quantity orders
uses & features
- simple thumb-push assembly
- gripping fins on the clip’s shaft help bind materials tightly
- use for assembly of corrugated displays
- use for attaching dividers to shelves
Customers who bought this item also bought
S-hooks are a intended for hanging heavy signs and are often used in combination with our jack chain. S-hooks are also ideal for connecting multiple sign panels, one above another and are well suited for long term and short term sign installations.
Wire hooks are intended for hanging heavy signs at specific heights. Popco's shortest wire hooks are also used to hang multiple signs, one above the other. Wire hooks are a simple, reliable and very popular product.
Nylon cable ties are used to affix signs to store shelving, or to connect tags to product. The cable ties are tamper resistant since they must be cut to be removed. Easily adjusted, cable ties are well suited to rapid hand assembly. The large cable ties (36" and 48") are often used to connect coroplast signs to poles, both indoors and out.
Aluminum screw posts, also known as Chicago screws, are ideal for binding swatch books, brochures and menus. The alumium finish makes these post and screw sets well suited for projects that require a highly finished look. The durability of these parts make them ideal for long term usage - sold in batches of 1000 sets.