- 3/4” or 1” wide
- on 25 yard long rolls (900” length total)
- adhesive-backed with removable liner
- hook, abrasive in texture, is also known as the male side
- loop, soft in texture, is also known as the female side
- available in black and white
- hook and loop rolls are sold separately
- cutting to specified lengths and pre-mating is available as a custom order
uses & features
- use in the assembly of displays and dump bins
- use to mount signs to a wide variety of surfaces
- use for very strong, yet removable sign holding
- high-tack, permanent, rubber-based adhesive adheres quickly for immediate use
Customers who bought this item also bought
Create hanging points on your foam board displays without drilling or the use of grommets. This "dog tooth" style hanger can be affixed to foam board by hand. The hinged hanging point folds down for shipping, and easily flips up to hang your display.
Ceiling twist-clips with string are used to hang light weight signs from ceiling grids. Six feet of white string extends from the clip and a barbed end connects to your sign. A simple twist locks the clip onto the grid securely.
With the premium suction cup/mirror-clip flush-gripper, small and medium-sized signs can be held parallel to With the suction cup/mirror-clip flush-gripper, small and medium-sized signs can be held parallel to smooth surfaces such as glass, windows, cooler cases and other clean non-porous surfaces. Available in two sizes, the suction cup/mirror-clip flush-gripper features a finned sign grip for a secure hold on signage up to .070" thick. Our high quality, thick-walled suction cups are superior to imported, economy suction cups. Wholly made in the USA.
Popco's patented poster hanging rail features a quick-change, bottom-feed feature for simple sign changing. SNAPRAIL is ideal for suspending large signs and for gripping a wide variety of materials.