- SCM-81: .875” diameter suction cup base
- SCM-118: 1-3/16” diameter suction cup base
- SCM-177: 1-3/4” diameter suction cup base
- SCM-240: 2.4” diameter suction cup base
- SCM-81: .30” diameter cap x .18” high top stem
- SCM-118: .37” diameter cap atop a .26” stem
- SMC-177 & SCM-240: .57” diameter cap atop a .38” stem
- .125” hole on the top of the stem
- made from UV resistant PVC
- sold in batches of 100
- priced per batch
- bulk packed
uses & features
- adhere to smooth, hard surfaces and hang signs over the suction cup’s stem
- hang signs using Popco’s standard or nylon tacks
- suction cups are RoHS compliant (a European Standard) and contain no heavy metals, click for details
- wholly made in North America - USMCA compliant
Customers who bought this item also bought
Popco's premium suction cup with clear tack features a push-tack which pierces sign stock, or passes through drilled or punched holes. It then grips the corresponding hole in the suction cup's stem holding signage in place.
Barbed strings are most often used in light-weight sign hanging and with mobiles to connect multiple sign panels. Popco's barbed string is available in a black or white, and in a number of lengths.
The grid hanger is a simple, cost-effective means of creating a hanging point on a grid ceiling. Two connection point options mean that the grid hanger will work well with a number of sign hangers; from Popco's small jet wires to large wire hooks.
Banner clips provide a hanging point when used with a number of Popco's poster hanging rails. Banner clips slide into the top groove of a poster hanging rail and are easily positioned along the length of the rail.