- 1” high x ¼ deep
- stock lengths: 22", 24", 36", 48", and 72"
- available in black, clear and white PVC
- US PAT #6,637,716 and #D-424,120
- view tutorial video
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- custom cutting is available for small and medium sized orders
- custom runs, to specified lengths, are available for large orders
- banner clips, which provide a hanging point, are sold separately
uses & features
- for sign materials from .005” to .080” thick
- for soft, flexible and slippery stocks
- for Tyvek™, soft vinyl, nylon, aqueous coated papers, sheet poly and card stocks
- closes easily once sign stock is inserted
- reduces crumpling and scratching of sign material
Customers who bought this item also bought
Banner clips provide a hanging point when used with a number of Popco's poster hanging rails. Banner clips slide into the top groove of a poster hanging rail and are easily positioned along the length of the rail.
Popco's premium suction cup with wire hook, features a "mushroom-head" cap and a an attached wire hook. The hook is affixed between the 'mushroom head" cap and the stem and provides a hanging point for signs, banners or light weight, non-fragile, product.
S-hooks are a intended for hanging heavy signs and are often used in combination with our jack chain. S-hooks are also ideal for connecting multiple sign panels, one above another and are well suited for long term and short term sign installations.
Metal squeeze-clips with string are used to hang light weight signs from ceiling grids. Six feet of white string extends from the clip and a barbed end connects to your sign.