- silver-colored zinc-plated steel
- in 1”, 1-5/8” and 2" lengths
- 1" variety has a wire diameter of .086"
- 1-5/8" variety has a wire diameter of 0.131"
- 2" variety has a wire diameter of 0.146"
- hook openings are approximately 3/16" for the small s-hook & 3/8” across for the medium and large s-hooks
- sold in bulk
- custom bagging available
- call for quote on bagging & kitting with other Popco products
uses & features
- use the 1” s-hooks in combination with jack chain
- hang medium and heavy weight signs (up to 15 lbs.)
- hang multiple sign panels, one above another
Customers who bought this item also bought
Popco's new, proprietary x-mas tree clips are now available in two lengths for binding materials from .180" (4.7mm) to .600" (15.2mm). Both lengths fit 1/4" diameter holes and are meant to bind display materials together, or to mount materials to 1/4" holes in store shelving.
Wire hooks are intended for hanging heavy signs at specific heights. Popco's shortest wire hooks are also used to hang multiple signs, one above the other. Wire hooks are a simple, reliable and very popular product.
2-piece ceiling bar hooks create an extra-secure hanging point from ceiling grids, They are quick to install, easily repositioned and are ideal for hanging heavy signs as well as light weight signs.
Steel looped-end cable is intended for long term sign hanging. This extra-strong cable is perfect for supporting heavy signs