- 1" wide x 7/8" tall
- stock lengths: 3” and 6”
- available in clear PVC
- white permanent foam tape on the bottom of the base
- priced and sold individually
- bulk packed
- custom runs, to specified lengths, are available for large orders
- for tamper-resistant sign mounting, the sign foot walls can be drilled to accept push-lock screws (custom order only – call for details)
uses & features
- support sign stocks up to 3/16” thick
- a slight flare at top makes it easier to insert stock
- the tear drop profile spreads to accept thicker stock
- the tear drop profile also grips tightly at the top to hold stock securely
Customers who bought this item also bought
Use the magnetic sign boots, in combination with the matching heavy-walled poster channels, to mount signs to metal surfaces. Signs can be held in either a horizontal or vertical format. Sign change-out is fast and easy and the sign boots and poster channels can be reused many times over.
Banner clips provide a hanging point when used with a number of Popco's poster hanging rails. Banner clips slide into the top groove of a poster hanging rail and are easily positioned along the length of the rail.
The finned narrow sign foot has a straight-sided profile and grips stock up to .085 thick. Downward tilted fins on the inside of the sign foot create an extra-secure grip on the sign stock and the narrow 'footprint" of this sign foot makes it ideal for use in areas where counter or shelf space is limited. Permanent or removable foam tape on the bottom of the base keeps signs from tipping.
Popco's patented poster hanging rail features a quick-change, bottom-feed feature for simple sign changing. SNAPRAIL is ideal for suspending large signs and for gripping a wide variety of materials.