- 4-1/4" overall height
- top graphic gripper is 3-1/8" wide
- clear plastic with white articulating center knuckle
- plated steel springs maintain grip for long-term use
- sold in batches of 25
- priced per batch
- pre-bagged in batches of 25
uses & features
- top graphic grip holds material from .012: to 1/4" thick
- bottom spring clip grips materials up 1.1" thick
- articulating knuckle allows for easy signage positioning
- clean and reusable; no adhesives needed
Customers who bought this item also bought
This tack, which is sold coupled with several styles of Popco suction cups, has been modified by the addition of a peel-and-stick adhesive button. The tack will work in any style of Popco suction cup that has a .116" hole in the stem. Insert the tack and remove the adhesive button's liner to affix small and medium-sized signs.
The SCMH-187 is a medium-sized premium suction cup with a .16" top-pilot stem hole. This is the same suction cup that is sold combined with a pan-head screw (the SCMS-187). Sold without the screw, the SCMH-187 allows users to choose their own insert for the.16" stem hole which expands to accept .187" diameter inserts with a friction fit.
Popco offers double-wing easel backs in plain chipboard with or without foam tape applied. Popco also offers this part in 50-point white stock, with permanent foam tape already applied. The easel backs ship flat and assemble quickly by simply folding the locking tab into position
Banner clips provide a hanging point when used with a number of Popco's poster hanging rails. Banner clips slide into the top groove of a poster hanging rail and are easily positioned along the length of the rail.