- 1-15/16" wide x 1" high, light-weight white plastic hook
- six feet of white polyester string
- metal-barbed end opposite the hook
- sold in batches of 100
- priced per batch
- pre-bagged in batches of 100
uses & features
- use for quick hanging of light-weight signs
- sign height, up to six feet, is easily adjusted; simple unwind desired length
Customers who bought this item also bought
Metal squeeze clips are a strong, economical means of hanging signs from grid ceilings. The clips squeeze open and grip ceiling grids when released. These simple, versatile clips are easily installed, removed and repositioned.
The ceiling twist loop locks onto suspended ceiling grids with a simple twist and creates a heavy-duty hanging point suitable for large banners and posters.
Wire hooks are intended for hanging heavy signs at specific heights. Popco's shortest wire hooks are also used to hang multiple signs, one above the other. Wire hooks are a simple, reliable and very popular product.
C-hooks with string are used to hang light weight signs from ceiling grids or metal conduit. Available in white plastic with white, black or clear monofilament string. The string extends from the hook and the barbed end connects to your sign.