- black or white polyester string
- 1”, 2”, 3”, 6”, and 12” stock lengths
- metal-barbs on both ends
- additional lengths and elastic string are available as custom orders
- sold in batches of 100
- priced per batch
- pre-bagged in batches of 100
- to see other stock lengths, click here
uses & features
- use for quick connection of multiple sign and mobile panels
- use when sign movement is desired, such as with mobiles
- barbed ends slip easily into pre-drilled or punched holes on your sign panels, then turn 90º to hold the panels in place
Customers who bought this item also bought
The grid hanger is a simple, cost-effective means of creating a hanging point on a grid ceiling. Two connection point options mean that the grid hanger will work well with a number of sign hangers; from Popco's small jet wires to large wire hooks.
Popco's premium suction cup with its 'mushroom head", features a cap above a more narrow stem. Signs and hooks can be held in place between the cap and the stem. A .125" hole on the top of the stem accepts standard and nylon tacks.
Banner clips provide a hanging point when used with a number of Popco's poster hanging rails. Banner clips slide into the top groove of a poster hanging rail and are easily positioned along the length of the rail.
Popco's economy poster hanging rail is a cost-effective means of hanging light signs on windows, walls or from ceilings. The easy, bottom-loading features makes the banner rail particularly useful for signs that will be changed frequently.