- 3/4” diameter with a peel-and-stick high-tack adhesive back
- hanging point accepts inserts up to .114” diameter
- in black or white styrene
- white buttons features white foam tape
- black buttons features black foam tape
- sold in batches of 500
- priced per batch
- pre-bagged in batches of 500
- available in clear or nylon as a custom order
uses & features
- attach to smooth surfaces and hang light weight signs and product tags
- lightweight and quickly installed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Nylon locking straps, also known as security loops, are used to affix tags to product. The straps are tamper resistant since they must be cut to be removed. The straps are well suited to rapid hand assembly and are available in two lengths.
Popco's high-quality plastic binder rings are ideal fasteners for swatch books, brochures and for light-weight signage. A unique hook-and-slot fastening point makes for a smooth, finished look once the rings are closed. Plastic binder rings are available in three diameters and three colors.
The TOB #4 is designed to accommodate tri-fold brochures and is a free-standing, cost-effective alternative to expensive acrylic literature boxes. The box measures 4-1/8" wide x 4" high (front) and 6-1/4" tall (back); and it is 1-1/2" deep. Shipped flat, the box assembles by locking into position with integrated tabs.
This free-standing literature box, available in 3 different widths, is made from extremely clear polystyrene. This hi-end product results in a highly finished look.