- 4-1/2” wide mobile center made from natural polypropylene
- printed panels require a 1/4” drill to accept the mobile center’s sign-gripping prongs
- mobile centers are sold individually, typically, two centers are used per mobile display
- sold individually
- kit instructions are included although kit components are not included
uses & features
- a cost-effective means of creating three-sided mobiles
- fast and easy assembly, requiring no tools
- works with individual panel widths ranging from 12" to 30" wide
Customers who bought this item also bought
Pear clips are a strong, economical means of hanging banners and signs from tubular sign frames or pipe-and-drape. The clips are also useful for hanging tags or instruction booklets from large products such as lawnmowers or snow blowers. Easily opened with a squeeze, pear clips are extra-secure when closed.
Metal squeeze clips are a strong, economical means of hanging signs from grid ceilings. The clips squeeze open and grip ceiling grids when released. These simple, versatile clips are easily installed, removed and repositioned.
Popco's premium suction cup with wire hook, features a "mushroom-head" cap and a an attached wire hook. The hook is affixed between the 'mushroom head" cap and the stem and provides a hanging point for signs, banners or light weight, non-fragile, product.
S-hooks are a intended for hanging heavy signs and are often used in combination with our jack chain. S-hooks are also ideal for connecting multiple sign panels, one above another and are well suited for long term and short term sign installations.