- white coated aluminum alloy
- 1” wide x 1-1/2” high
- 1/4” high top slot grips ceiling grids
- 3/8” diameter opening provides hanging point
- priced per individual set
- set = one left and one right piece
- bulk packed with left and right pieces in separate bags
uses & features
- hang signs from ceiling grids
- ideal for medium and heavy weight signs
- left and right side pieces interlock to grip ceiling grids
Customers who bought this item also bought
Wire hooks are intended for hanging heavy signs at specific heights. Popco's shortest wire hooks are also used to hang multiple signs, one above the other. Wire hooks are a simple, reliable and very popular product.
S-hooks are a intended for hanging heavy signs and are often used in combination with our jack chain. S-hooks are also ideal for connecting multiple sign panels, one above another and are well suited for long term and short term sign installations.
Banner clips provide a hanging point when used with a number of Popco's poster hanging rails. Banner clips slide into the top groove of a poster hanging rail and are easily positioned along the length of the rail.
U-loop hangers are meant to be positioned over sign stock and affixed to the stock using binding posts and screws. This produces a very secure and attractive hanging point on any stock that has been drilled or punched with 1/4" holes to accommodate the binding post.