- small: ID 1/2” (13.5 mm) - OD 3/4" (19 mm)
- medium: ID 11/16” (17.5 mm) - OD .95" (24.2 mm)
- large: ID 7/8” (22 mm) - OD 1-1/8" (28.6 mm)
- black and white rings are made from tough Delrin thermoplastic
- sold in batches of 100
- priced per batch
- bulk packed
uses & features
- fasten swatch books, brochures and light-weight signage
- use as low-cost and highly finished alternative to steel snap rings
- sold in an open position for quick assembly
- light weight and very durable
- the hook and slot fastening point form a smooth surface once closed
- custom-color runs are available on request, minimum run applies
- wholly made in the USA
Customers who bought this item also bought
This adhesive button creates a hanging point on any vertical or horizontal smooth surface. The button is ideal for light weight signs and is often used to connect tags to furniture such as from the underside of tables and chairs
Small and Large-head, push-lock screws are available in black and white and are Sara III compliant (containing no prohibited chemicals or heavy metals). They are ideal for rapid assembly of swatch books, brochures or nearly any material that needs to be bound together. The posts and screws grip and hold simply by being pushed together; threading is not required.
Popco's mini SNAPRAIL features a visually discrete profile and is intended to hang lightweight signs weighing up to 20 ounces. The mini SNAPRAIL is an inexpensive and reusable alternative to poster tinning.
Banner clips provide a hanging point when used with a number of Popco's poster hanging rails. Banner clips slide into the top groove of a poster hanging rail and are easily positioned along the length of the rail.